[arm-allstar] Node number?

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 13:45:03 EST 2018

It looks like he has a GE Phoenix.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH

-----Original Message-----
From: ARM-allstar [mailto:arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org] On Behalf Of "Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar"
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:35 PM
To: ARM Allstar
Cc: Doug Crompton
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Node number?

Gervais,

   Getting a node going is not that hard. There are many options for a
radio. Perhaps you can tell use what radios you have that are
possibilities? There are also modified Baofeng and UV82 radios available to
buy as well as FOB's or even complete nodes in a box. Of course the least
expensive is doing it yourself but complete plug and play nodes are
available. We are here to help. If you need info on purchasing any of this
equipment let me know.