[arm-allstar] Orange one and AllStar

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:05:35 EST 2018

There are many Pi knockoffs but the problem is long term reliability and
support. None have the track record of the Raspberry Pi and since the Pi
runs Allstar so well there is no compelling reason to support anything else
just because people like to play. I would stick with the Pi for now. If a
board comes out that looks like it will be around for awhile, has good
support and price and actually does things better we would consider it. So
far that has not been the case. You can't beat the price, performance and
reliability of the Raspberry Pi and I suspect there will be a new one
coming out in the February/March time frame next year.