[arm-allstar] Private Node 46738 => Node not in database

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:16:02 EST 2018

Jim,

 The method you used - power off and wait 5 minutes or so - is what we
recommend when the Allstar registration server will for some reason not
register you. When it gets in this brain-dead condition rebooting or
restarting often does not fix it. The wait period is required and usually
that fixes it. Once the hamvoip registration is fully up you will not have
that problem at least not with our registration server.