[arm-allstar] Pi lockup

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:56:51 EST 2018

I have this same problem but I just figured that's the way it was. For me
it not a big issue. It happens anytime I lose internet for a long period of
time. This happens every time I'm driving to work. My commute is 1 1/4 hr.
drive and half of that time I'm in a dead area with not cellphone service.
I'm unable to control my node in any way. Don't even get a connect
beep. The only thing I can do is log onto Supermon and control it. Most of
this time once I get back into cell range everything starts working.
Sometime It doesn't and I have to restart Asterisk. I have duplicated this
problem at home by disconnecting my internet and waiting. I haven't made
note on how long. I hope this information helps.

Chris Viningre WS5B
70 W. Roadrunner
Salt Flat, Texas 79847
C:(915) 504-1510