[arm-allstar] Android IAXRpt and supermon solution

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Fri Aug 31 15:57:10 EDT 2018

Gents,

I'm still having issues getting this to work right.

If my CallerID in IAXRPT is set to WM4B, what is the following line supposed
to looked like?  Does WM4B replace the CALLERID or the name?

 exten => 48656,n,Rpt,48656|P|${CALLERID(name)} ;;; The "CallerID" from
IAXRpt"

Also, when I connect via IAXRPT, I hear an announcement saying it's
connected to node 1998.  There is no '1998' anywhere in my extensions.conf
or iax.conf.

Mike
WM4B