[arm-allstar] Zoiper and Supermon

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Thu Aug 30 12:13:11 EDT 2018

Thanks Paul

PC IaxRpt was working.

I am trying to get Zoiper to work.  I had two friends on HamVoip try it
last night and no connections showed on their systems either with Zoiper.
All updated nodes. One was a first time setup of Zoiper.

I tried on my test copy of ASL and they did show up on that system.  So
something is different on HamVoip.  I am trying different settings but have
not yet found it.