[arm-allstar] Servers

Maurice Dake mldake at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 17:37:45 EDT 2018

A couple of weeks ago, I returned home to find that my node was no longer operational.  Not having the time to investigate all the reasons my node might be down, I just inserted a backup SD card into my Raspberry Pi and it came back up.  Today trying to figure out what might have happened, I see all the notes about there being two sets of Servers for Allstar.  How do I know what Servers I am on and could this change over a couple of weeks ago be the cause of my node going down?  Is there something that I need to do to recover.  What is the difference between the new Allstar Servers and the HamVoip Servers?  Or am I not understanding what happened?   Using my backup SD card my node appears to be working okay and shows as registered on Allstar.org.