[arm-allstar] LOG

Mark Grigsby ka7fha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:34:15 EDT 2018

Looking at your error message, " Unable to re-open master file
/var/log/asterisk//cdr-csv//Master.csv"  you may have some extra
characters in the file name in the configuration, but more importantly
the system couldn't find the file
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv.  Normally it will create the
file if missing, but it will not automatically create the directory
"cdr-csv".

try the command " mkdir /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv" and see if that helps

--
DE KA7FHA