[arm-allstar] Update files

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:27:24 EDT 2018

Doug,

One thing I really would like to do is remove “Power Down” from the admin menu options. All of my nodes are a considerable drive and I have accidentally selected that and bought myself a multi-hour drive.

Is there a way I can remove that menu selection without it coming back after an update?
Justin

Sent from my iPhone