[arm-allstar] Update on hamvoip registration/dns servers

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:30:58 EDT 2018

Elliott,

  The current version  V1.5.3-40 switches everyone over to DNS lookup. This
is the first step. The next update coming probably later today or tomorrow
will then swithc you over to the hamvoip registration server. So look for
another update soon.

To check if a node is accessible from your end do -

dns-query <node>

However just because you know about them they may not know about you. Until
things stabilize there may be some places you cannot reach.