[arm-allstar] registration problem?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:13:19 EDT 2018

Glenn,

 For local (within your LAN) nodes to connect you often need to put
specific routing information in the rpt.conf files of both. If your router
has hairpin loopback and you have port forwarding for the IAX ports setup
for both then it should work if you have hairpin loopback otherwise you
will need to add the routing lines in the [nodes] stanza of rpt.conf at
both nodes. See this howto:

https://www.hamvoip.org/multi-server%20howto.pdf