[arm-allstar] I think I found a new BF-888s board, need help finding COS

Andrew Hull KE8HEV ke8hev at coffeebreath.org
Sat Aug 11 13:59:39 EDT 2018

Outstanding, Doug. Thanks!

I took the board off the sink, and easily found the chip. I couldn't find
continuity from pin 1 to any points on the other side of the board, so I
tied in right on the chip.

Once the dab of silicone firms up it'll be time to reassemble.

Thanks again!

Andy
--
Andy Hull
KE8HEV

[Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact are transmission errors]