[arm-allstar] Is tailmessage listing supported in this version

jumping_jackass at yahoo.com jumping_jackass at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 22:35:36 EDT 2018

Is tailmessage listing supported in this version? I can configure a single recording to be played but done as noted plays nothing.

;; The tailmessagetime,tailsquashedtime, and tailmessages need to be set
| ;; to support tail messages. They can be omitted otherwise. |

| ;tailmessagetime=300000 ; Play a tail message every 5 mins |

| ;tailsquashedtime=30000 ; If squashed by another user, |

| ;; try again after 30 seconds |

;tailmessages=msg1,msg2,msg3 ;list of messages to be played for tail message

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Sub-chapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.". E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.