[arm-allstar] Lady in the box is locking up the PTT

Jim Kinter Jr. Jim at k5ktf.com
Tue Aug 7 16:47:11 EDT 2018

Hi Doug, sorry, had a call (working from home today), and had to
think "what 'client'?".

I went into the * cli and ran that,  and yes, it worked up and down.

And that stinks about no telemetry on =0, as I would like top of the
hour time, definitely weather stuff, and some other on-demand read-backs

Jim