[arm-allstar] Resolv.conf for satellite users

chris novara chris at redcrosscommunications.org
Thu Apr 26 23:01:08 EST 2018

I found the problem with satellite connection not being able to do updates.

I changed  resolv.conf from 127.0.0.1 to 8.8.8.8

Though everything worked fine on Comcast and Century link I have been fighting problems with satellite service is not working correctly. It must be something to do with their modem I am assuming or their DNS routing but anyway I made this change on fresh image files that are new from the website and it works great!!!

Thank you,

Chris Novara, AB7BS
Eugene Oregon
Cell: 541-778-1185