[arm-allstar] Echolink Question with Psuedo node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Apr 23 16:23:34 EST 2018

Hi Bob,

That's typical behavior. All nodes setup on the same Asterisk instance can
directly see the echolink channel driver, and can directly connect to the
echolink channel, out-bound.

For connections coming in from echolink, those connections only go to the
node specified in the "astnode=" statement of echolink.conf file.

73, David KB4FXC