[arm-allstar] Audio issue

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Apr 19 22:24:46 EST 2018

Thanks for the update!

73, David KB4FXC

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, David wrote:

> David,
An asterisk restart clears it.
David
-------- Original message --------From: David McGough via arm-allstar
<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 4/19/18  7:52 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Justin
Reed via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: David McGough
<kb4fxc at inttek.net> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Audio issue

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the report. If you can catch this happening at some point, try
fully stopping and then starting Asterisk. If after a stop/start (but, no
reboot), the audio issue persists, I suspect a dahdi problem of some
type.  At that point, again before rebooting, try a dahdi_test and take a
look at the timing numbers, which should always be about 99.9% or higher.

73, David KB4FXC

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, "Justin Reed via arm-allstar" wrote:

> David,

I see this issue once in a while. I use uLaw. It seems to occur
infrequently after a reboot. It takes a subsequent reboot to fix it. It
sounds like a sampling rate issue to me.  It's playing audio at what
sounds like 2X normal speed with gaps in between each frame.

Justin
NV8Q

Sent from my iPhone

Visit the BBB and RPi2/3 web page - http://hamvoip.org