[arm-allstar] AllStar/Echolink update

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Apr 16 20:38:24 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I've released an updated hamvoip-asterisk package tonight which includes
updates for the chan_echolink driver. These updates fix the issues found
with Echolink clients coming in via relays.

Previously, if an AllStar/Echolink node was accessed from a user via a
relay, their node number and callsign as reported by AllStar, Supermon,
etc., was frequently incorrect. This update should fix that problem and
all Echolink user's should now show a correct Echolink node number and
callsign.

This fix also improves the operation of permit and deny lists, since the
callsign data should now be correct for those lists, too.

Please let me know if you see any cases where the reported info is still
incorrect, etc.