[arm-allstar] BCD Control

Eric Harrison n7jys at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 15:29:42 EST 2018

I understand how bcd_control_pi.sh is suppose to work but as i stated, is dose notfunction the way it should. When you change the second parameter in the command it does not send the voice  to that node specified. It defaults to sending it to $NODE1 regardless of what the second parameters say.
  Eric (N7JYS) Marshall's Communications