[arm-allstar] Rpt.conf file

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:35:17 EST 2018

Les,

 It would also be a good idea to set the startup macro delay also.

startup_macro_delay=20

would delay the startup macro by 20 seconds to wait until things come up to
speed. You can set this longer or shorter for whatever works for you. This
line goes in rpt.conf either before or after the startup_macro command.