[arm-allstar] Iaxrpt

Robert Forest 73aa4ii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:22:42 EST 2018

I ran the update yesterday and that's when the problem started for me. I
set the caller ID in the app to 0. I also looked at the iax.conf, and
extensions.conf files. both of them were changed. I restored them from a
backup copy. I ran the update option again today and I still get kicked off
after 45 seconds.