[arm-allstar] Configure node in the field

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Apr 1 21:05:10 EST 2018

Hi Tony.

I'm not familiar with the "elinx" text browser. Do you have a URL for it;
I'll take a look.

I believe "elinks" does support JS in a rudimentary form, but I don't know
if that capability is enabled by default for the ARM platform.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018, "Tony Ross via arm-allstar" wrote:

> "elinks" and "elinx" are not the same. "elinks" in the archlinux
repository is not javascript-capable, if you would be so kind as to
verify for yourself.