[arm-allstar] Configure node in the field

Tony Ross ynotssor at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 20:37:52 EST 2018

I don't fly much anymore either Doug although I used to at least
monthly, due to the abuse shown to my elderly Mother by TSA personnel at
KSEA when she had a 3.18 oz. jar of cold cream to daily-treat her
badly-burned face from decades before as a beautiful 17-year-old
teenager. The maximum allowed was 3 oz. but she couldn't find any
smaller original containers to buy. Having a TSA agent shove the jar in
her face and belligerently demand "What does that say!!?" was absolutely
inexcusable. The terrorists have succeeded in their attempts to turn us
against ourselves, apparently.

Regarding a {hotspot,node} transport, one should always carry a copy of,
and first offer, ones FCC license and matching photo ID, look the gate
people pleasantly in the eye and answer their questions honestly. An
additional private interview may be required, so allow additional time
please.

One may be required to detach the lithium-X battery from the device
before boarding though, so it's always good to do so before being
challenged.