[arm-allstar] Configure node in the field

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:52:17 EST 2018

pacman -Ss elinks

community/elinks 0.13-16
    An advanced and well-established feature-rich text mode web browser.

But remember this is not just plug and play. If you want to automate login
to a site you have to know something about the site. So this probably would
not be practical for just general use.

Most have given up on using open login required wifi sites when just about
everyone has a phone with a hot spot. So much easier and also much more
secure. To each his own but I would recommend using a phone or personal
hotspot if you travel.