[arm-allstar] Split site repeater

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:43:36 EST 2017

Glenn,

 You could have the private and public on the same node at one end. It is
often done that way. I just thought you want them separate.

You would only want the permanent connect at one end. Although I have never
tried it I am sure it would cause a confusing situation for Allstar to have
it at both ends and I don't think it would work. There also would be no
reason to do that because having it in the startup macro at one end would
ensure if anything happened short of a system locking up, which would be
very rare, it would reconnect.