[arm-allstar] Supermon Link Connect Faliure

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Thu Sep 21 13:07:45 EST 2017

I had this once... Things to check -

1.  Are you registered and showing connected to allstar?

2. Did you just bring the node online, or has it been at least 10 minutes
online? (Ip update to network and refresh)

3. Is the node you are trying to connect to allow incoming connections? Can
you confirm or try a different node?

Bryan

On Sep 21, 2017 10:41, Michael Dorosin via arm-allstar <