[arm-allstar] Default EchoLink Text

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:22:11 EST 2017

Justin,

 Echolink on Allstar works well  at least on hamvoip code BUT it is not the
same as echolink on a PC running real Echolink code. Are you confusing
Allstar Echolink with Echolink on the PC? Where are you seeing this message
on the hamvoip code? When you say on the screen - what screen? Possibly in
supermon?