[arm-allstar] New playnews script

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Mon Sep 11 17:23:44 EST 2017

Ok, I just got off the phone with Tom Gallagher.  I explained the issue and
agreed to work out what ever was needed.  I feel the easiest was for them
to make a separate audio file arrlnews.mp3 to be overwritten every week
with the latest news.  Just like newsline.  That way, things would be much
simpler and the scrips would be more efficient.

I'll let you know when I have some information.

Sincerely,

boB - W5EVH
www.w5evh.org
www.SouthTexasLinkSystem.com
AllStar 28640 - IRLP 9457 - EchoLink NV5TX-L (4911)

"The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror (37)
is the 12th and its mirror (21) is the product of multiplying, 7 and 3. ...
In binary, 73 is a palindrome, 1001001 which backwards is 1001001."
-Dr. Sheldon Cooper, (Jim Parsons), "Big Bang Theory"