[arm-allstar] OpenVPN pfSense Server Config

Michael "Lee" Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Wed Sep 6 14:49:42 EST 2017

I am currently in the process of deploying vpn clients on my app_rpt
nodes.  I ditched openvpn and ended up going with SoftEther.  Visit
softether.org for details and download information.  Installation via CLI,
then can all be managed and configured via Windows software.  I have 6
nodes connecting in to a VPN server hub.  Scripts starting up the vpn
clients and connecting them automatically upon reboot.  Working really well
and sounds like it will do what you're looking to do as well.