[arm-allstar] Radioless Node

Robert Prybyzerski w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:41:54 EST 2017

I created a Hub on a Pi so I could park my portable node there.  The portable node is using the Freedom Pop hotspot and cannot accept incoming connections.
This way if someone needs to contact me they just connect to my hub.  I also park some of my other nodes there to create my own linked setup.

Bob W2YMM

Sent from my iPhone
Bob W2YMM
631-960-1051