[arm-allstar] NEW: simpleusb driver updates

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 20:48:55 EST 2017

Thank you for the calirification
thank you for all of your work.
Chris

      From: David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net>
 To: C B <harvard5362 at yahoo.com>
Cc: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
 Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:09 PM
 Subject: Re: Re: [arm-allstar] NEW: simpleusb driver updates

Hi Chris,

This simpleusb.conf "duplex=[0|1]" parameter is different from the
rpt.conf "duplex=[0|1|2|3|4]" setting.

Yes, now "duplex=1" in simpleusb.conf (which is the default) -should- help
in all cases---no matter what mode you're running in rpt.conf. I know I've
noticed improvement on my repeaters, etc.

73, David KB4FXC