[arm-allstar] Raspberry pi won't boot

Jorge Mejia P laussana at icloud.com
Mon Oct 23 10:35:59 EST 2017

Thanks for warning me Dough, Yes I am now on the look for a new PS.

Jorge HK4cze

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Doug Crompton via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:

Jorge,

Glad to hear you got it going. Keep in mind the PC USB port is not a good
way to power it. PC USB ports are only rated at 500ma and if you get much
above that a fuse will open and power will be interrupted to the port. To
recover you need to power down the PC and wait five or 10 minutes for it to
reset.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:01 AM, "laussana via arm-allstar" <