[arm-allstar] firsttime.sh not updating rpt.conf with node number

David dvd at dalfonso.us
Sun Oct 15 13:22:11 EST 2017

I am building a new server with a private node number.  I'm starting
with RPi2-3_V1.5rc2_Allstar.img  that I downloaded a few months ago and
used for another server that's working fine.  The update to current
release seems to go normally and I enter the required info as usual.  My
confusion is that the node number I enter during the auto configuration
sequence does not show up in etc/asterisk/rpt.conf as I would expect
(1998 is there).  I have tried using the admin menu to change the node
number and it thinks the new node number is already there but still
leaves 1998 in rpt.conf.  Maybe I just don't remember what all the auto
configuration does and that I need to edit in the node numbers to
rpt.conf.  I am doing reboots after all the changes.
David k6dvd