[arm-allstar] ALLSTAR AUDIO PROBLEMS

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 14:23:22 EST 2017

Lynn,

 I have not seen that problem but it sounds like a codec issue. iaxrpt in
the default setup in iax.conf accepts ulaw or gsm codecs. Your client must
be setup to use one of those. You can select the ones used in
options/preferences/codecs.  Do not use the ilbc option as it is not timing
compatible with the ilbc codec in Allstar. I would suggest allowing gsm and
ulaw with ulaw preferred.