[arm-allstar] Programming Motorola Radios on a hamvoip installation

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Nov 24 20:37:32 EST 2017

Hi Andy,

I did some googling and found one possibility for the keyboard mapping
issue.  Take a look in the OSX X11/xquartz setup menu for a switch with a
comment something like: "Follow the system keyboard layout" ...Try turning
this ON and restart the X11/xquartz server software; and try the
connection to the RPi/dosbox, again.

(keeping fingers crossed!)

73, David KB4FXC