[arm-allstar] How to adjust the audio characteristics for both TX and RX?

Irvin Fontanes irvinpr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:45:40 EST 2017

Hello everyone, I would like to reshape the rx and tx audio characteristics
of my nodes similar to how the preemphasis=yes or no and deemphasis=yes or
no variables allow us to do in the simple tune menu application.

How can I change or play around with how much the audio changes when
preemphasis and deemphasis is set to yes?

I started researching in the asterisk groups and read that the function
pitch_shift allows the user to raise the pitch of a call. I have no idea
how to implement that function.

Happy Thanksgiving!