[arm-allstar] block un-wanted node number

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Thu Nov 23 15:40:57 EST 2017

Carlos, you confirm this worked?

I did it for one node and it wouldn't block with your syntax.  I then
removed the "/4####,NONE <http://radio@192.168.abc.xyz/4####,NONE>" from
the end of the entry and it then blocked the node.

Any experience with it not blocking or this other syntax?

Bryan
K6CBR

On Nov 23, 2017 10:14, Carlos Crespo via arm-allstar <