[arm-allstar] Previous list questions and responses

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:42:37 EST 2017

That's the archive and unfortunately that and a google search are the only
alternatives at the moment. We plan on updating the mail system in the
future to allow better searching. I go back a long ways here with mail so
if someone is searching for a specific thing I could probably find it or
just ask the question again.