[arm-allstar] Erratic ability to connect, or not

Jim Aspinwall No1PC no1pc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 15:52:41 EST 2017

1. Yesterday was not able to connect via AllStarLink Webtransceiver, today, can connect.  My account, my nodes, etc.  The Webtransceiver does not provide for choice of CODEC - that I know of.
2.  The Android iaxRPT app does not provide for codec selection/config..  My install also variously has/has not connected.  Only one account/name and password has been used across related testing, from different clients.
3. Pertinent stanzas in iax.conf include:
disallow=all                                                                    allow=g726aal2                                                                  allow=ulaw                                                                      allow=gsm tos=0xBC

[radio] has:[radio]type=userdisallow=allallow=g726aal2allow=ulawallow=gsmcodecpriority=hostcontext=radio-securetransfer=no
That order/those parameters per many suggestions, references.
4. None of the configurations have changed between no-connect and can connect states of the node.  Could be old eyes or Murphy...
Thanks in advance for the 'consult' !

Message: 1