[arm-allstar] Pi3 Sale, cases, memory, etc.

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 13:18:09 EST 2017

That is a nice little case. My biggest concern about plastic cases is the
potential for developing a static charge along the surface and having it
eventually zap the device. The Zero is nice and small and quite possibly it
would just be slid into a pocket which could kill it. However, metal cases
don't work well with wireless on-board.

I picked up the Zero to be installed inside a radio with the sound card so
the case isn't important. I am hoping to be able to test how it works
shortly.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH