[arm-allstar] Connect OUT but not IN

David dvd at dalfonso.us
Mon Nov 6 00:03:07 EST 2017

Doug,  thanks for guiding the troubleshooting on this for me. The result
as you see below is that connection still fails when 46704 tries to
connect to 301. No message appears,only the prompt returns.

DVD2*CLI> rpt fun 46704 *3301
DVD2*CLI> rpt lookup 301
Node:   301, Method:  FILE, Actual: LOCAL, Data:
radio at 127.0.0.1:4579/301,NONE
Node: 46704, Method:  FILE, Actual: LOCAL, Data:
radio at 127.0.0.1:4579/301,NONE
DVD2*CLI> rpt lookup 46704
Node:   301, Method:  FILE, Actual: LOCAL, Data:
radio at 127.0.0.1:4579/46704,NONE
Node: 46704, Method:  FILE, Actual: LOCAL, Data:
radio at 127.0.0.1:4579/46704,NONE

These connection commands all work correctly:

DVD2*CLI> rpt fun 301 *346704

  DVD2*CLI> rpt fun 301 *146704

DVD2*CLI> rpt fun 46704 *1301

Results of the lookup on 301 and 46704 after the three successful
commands were the same as after the unsuccessful one shown above.
-Dave