[arm-allstar] simpleusb

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:14:45 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,

  Well no promises on when but it is coming.Tone boards are not a big deal
especially if you have discriminator audio out which you would need anyway
for usbradio. If you are in a hurry your might consider it. I am not saying
don't do usbradio but just understand that it has it share of problems the
worst of which is audio distortion. I would go with the tone board but if
you do decide to try it definitely use turbo mode with proper cooling.