[arm-allstar] ARRL NewsLine - Allstar Automated Script

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:33:15 EST 2017

Roselito,

 It already does this. It breaks the file up into about 2.5 minute segments
then breaks for about 20 seconds. The next segment repeats a few seconds of
the tail of the previous for continuity. There are canned voice files that
announce this. ID's are automatic and don't need to be inserted. They will
happen during the 15 -20 second downtime in between segments if the 10
minute period has passed. When nodes are connected it is determined by
their ID timer. This delay is also a window for those who want to
disconnect etc.

Make sure you have holdofftelem=0 on the node you play it on. Otherwise if
someone keys up it will get out of sync. The best thing to do is download
it and play it locally so you can see what it does.