[arm-allstar] Connection Log

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 14 20:19:28 EST 2017

The connection log and other log files in the /var/log/asterisk other than
the messages file depend on supermon to be setup. Setup instruction are on
in a howto on the hamvoip.org web page. All setup instructions must be
followed. While the files in this directory can be viewed directly they are
intended for the use of supermon and can be view there.