[arm-allstar] Connection Log

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 14 00:30:55 EST 2017

I am repeating here what the Supermon author stated in a message about a
week ago...

You must configure swissarmy.conf file with your nodes information.  Also
you must add the "connpgm=" and "discpgm=" settings pointing to the
swissarmy program in the rpt.conf file.  This is all in the Supermon
"How-to" section.