[arm-allstar] AllStar Presentation Materials?

Chris Hill - K7AZ kilo7alphazulu at verizon.net
Sat May 6 22:38:07 EST 2017

Greetings,

I have been asked to present a short program on the principles of AllStar at our next Satellite ARC meeting.
If anyone has power point or Word/Excel slides that would help explain AllStar, that would be most welcome.
If you are really interested, we can set up TeamView at the meeting and a club AllStar NODE and SIP speaker phone.

Thank you in advance for any materials and time you might be willing to share.

Chris Hill
K7AZ