[arm-allstar] Allmon

ken at mirlaw.co.uk ken at mirlaw.co.uk
Tue May 2 03:02:57 EST 2017

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the offer but Tim beat you to it
The problem was in the manager.conf file

Near the beginning of the file in all the commented out stuff there was a
line with an uncommented V

> commands ; and their authorization levels.
> > ;
> > ; "manager show command <command>" will show a help text.
> > v;
> > ;

I haven't got a clue how that happened apart from I was in and out of that
file so many times I can only think that's when it happened.  Tim also
commented out the bindaddr = 127.0.0.1   ; Local interface only!

Thanks for all the help you and others in the forum have given, I would
never have fixed it on my own.
Now to make a backup that works

Regards

Ken