[arm-allstar] SignaLink with Raspberry Pi 3 for Allstar

Maurice Dake k9ee at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 13:32:22 EST 2017

Sorry that I didn’t make myself very clear in my previous post and last post used the wrong email address.  I have a running Echolink node using a Raspberry Pi 3 and the USB SignaLink.  I was wondering why I couldn’t use the same set up with Allstar.  I looked the schematics of the other USB interfaces listed on your home page and see that they are just USB sound cards with VOX circuitry for PTT.  I’m assuming they are using VOX set up in the software for COS?

A USB Signalink is essentially the same circuitry, why doesn’t it work for audio?