[arm-allstar] SUPERMON -- login.php encryption updated

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Mar 19 06:46:13 EST 2017

Hi Neil and Justin,

I've hacked on the login.php code in supermon, and addressed
the issue with only allowing basic DES encryption in the .htpasswd file.

Now, the standard apache DES, APR1-MD5 and Blowfish formats are supported.
I did not implement SHA1 or plain-test, since these methods are
deprecated.

Please update to the latest hamvoip-supermon package to get these changes.

73, David KB4FXC

arm-allstar at hamvoip.org