[arm-allstar] SUPERMON is here!

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:43:10 EST 2017

Pascal,  Do not change anything in manager.conf except username and
password. As shown below your username would be admin and your password
what you enter for YOUR-PASSWORD. This SAME user/pass is entered in
allmon.ini. This has no relation to the user/pass you use in the
.htpassword setup although both can be the same if you set it up that way.
Here is what the file should look like -

[general]

displaysystemname =
yes
enabled =
yes
;webenabled =
yes
port =
5038

;httptimeout =
60
; a) httptimeout sets the Max-Age of the http
cookie
; b) httptimeout is the amount of time the webserver
waits
;    on a action=waitevent request (actually its
httptimeout-10)
; c) httptimeout is also the amount of time the webserver
keeps
;    a http session alive after completing a successful
action

bindaddr = 127.0.0.1   ; Local interface
only!
;bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Not secure
;
;displayconnects =
yes
;

; Add a Unix epoch timestamp to events (not action
;

;timestampevents =
yes

[admin]